About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I'm a Zone 8. I'm doing a little gardening to satisfy a curiosity to see whether or not I can do it. People make it look so easy-- what's stopping me from making it work? Contrary to my name ("Hana" means flower in Japanese) I have a history of killing plants. Well, most of them. Let's see how this one goes!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Introduction to the obvious (?)

This is a blog about genocide.

Mass murder on a fairly high scale.

Be prepared for stories of heart break.

Brace yourself for graphic images of death.

Death, possibly disease, and probably scorched, boiled, burned corpses and nearly-corpses.




This is a blog about the seedlings unfortunate enough to end up in my care.

This blog is about my attempt to start a garden.




Oh man, it's gonna be ugly.

No comments: