About Me

My photo
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
I'm a Zone 8. I'm doing a little gardening to satisfy a curiosity to see whether or not I can do it. People make it look so easy-- what's stopping me from making it work? Contrary to my name ("Hana" means flower in Japanese) I have a history of killing plants. Well, most of them. Let's see how this one goes!

Monday, April 7, 2008

TODAY.

Today is planting day!

I will continue with normal updating in a bit, but today is planting day! Yay!

6 comments:

Vanillalotus said...

What fun! I can't wait to see what you plant.

Garden Monkey Inc. said...

Hooray.
You have been nominated for a Fork 'n Monkey Award.
Visit and Vote here.
http://forknmonkey.blogspot.com/2008/04/is-there-anybody-out-there.html

Wicked Gardener said...

Despite our best efforts, most plants have an overpowering will to live. Best of luck on your new garden.

Dee/reddirtramblings said...

You must still be planting away. I miss your dear posts.~~Dee

Nancy said...

Ah! A seedling gardener!

You're lucky to live in Austin, there are a multitude of people from whom you can ask for advice, and, having met some of them, I can tell you they are NICE!

Meems said...

Hana: I hope your planting all went well. You certainly had a truck load to get into the ground. Hope you are doing well... let us hear from you ... how are things going now? I miss hearing from you.
Meems @Hoe&Shovel